Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blogging Tips

I am so new to this blogging thing.  I like how people sign with a link to their blog, and wanted to do the same.  I now have this mastered!  (I think!!)

So if you are new and want to leave a link to your blog without all the address showing then this is how to do it.

copy this and paste to a blank document-

      <a href="http://sowingseedsoflearning.blogspot.co.nz/">Sowing Seeds of Learning</a>

between the speechmarks, remove my address and copy and paste the address of the post you want to link to.  (either your home page, or if you want a specific link then grab that address).

between the > < part, remove my title and type in what you want to see in the comment box.

When you have finished your comment, leave a line or two, then paste your code at the bottom.

Tip: save the document to your desktop so you can quickly access the code whenever you make a comment.

Please feel free to leave a comment to test it out.  If you have other posts that you found helpful with your blogging journey then please leave a link.

thanks

2 comments: